Bayticol Dip and Spray for Horses and Dogs – Tick Control Treatment
Bayticol is an excellent tick control treatment for horses and dogs. The topical solution is highly beneficial as dip and spray concentrate for the treatment of susceptible ticks. Bayticol treats adult ticks and helps control tick infestation. The active ingredient Flumethrin is a strong insecticide. It interferes with the sodium channel of nerve cell membranes, delaying repolarisation to destroy parasites. The topical treatment can be mixed with water and applied to horses, dogs and cattle as a spray, dip or wash application. It easily gets applied and has longer residual effect. Bayticol Dip and Spray is suitable for use on all breeds and classes of cattle, dogs, horses, chickens and ostriches of all ages.
- Use as directed.
- Shake well before use.
- Add required amount of bayticol to a small amount of water in the bucket and mix well.
- Add mixture to the water in a plunge-dip or spray-race.
- Dip or spray at regular intervals, according to tick infestation.
- Ensure thorough wetting of the animals.
Dogs and Horses
2 ml – 1 l
20 ml – 10 l
100 ml – 50 l
Plunge Dips (cattle and dogs)
Fresh filling and replenishment
Bayticol / water
- 100 ml/ 50 l
- 1l /500 l
- 5 l/2500 l
- 10 l/5000 l
- 20 l/10000 l
- Helps treat ticks on horses, dogs and cattle
- Sterilises female ticks
- Destroys and eliminates stable flies
- Provides effective residual effect
- No stripping problems
- Protects animals against tick infested diseases
- Useful to treat at any time of the day
- No withdrawal period form milk and eggs
No side effects when used on wide range of animals
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use on cats.
- Toxic for fish, bees and reptiles.
- Not for human application.
- No withdrawal period for milk and meat.
Active Ingredients: Flumethrin
Product Type: Tick & Flea