Milbemax Classic Tablets for Dogs – Heartworm & Worm Preventive
Milbemax Tablets is developed for dogs suffering with intesintal worms. It is an ultimate treatment for mixed worm infection. The oral tablet treats intestinal worms including hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. The worming tablet is effective against heartworm infection and offers prevention against Spirocera lupi., when given monthly. It is helpful in the treatment of mixed infections by adult cestodes and nematodes. It is safe for use in pregnant and lactating bitches and in breeding dogs.
- Dosage depends on the dog weight.
- Administer Milbemax orally as a single dose.
- Should be given once a month for heartworm and other worms control.
- Administer it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Treat puppies once every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Then once every three months for protection against intestinal worms.
- Treat once a month for added heartworm prevention, preferably on the same date.
- Mature dogs should be tested for heartworm before receiving Milbemax for dogs.
- If a dose is missed, treat immediately and resume monthly dosing.
Milbemax Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies
- 0.5-1kg - 0.5 tablet
- 1-5kg - 1 tablet
Milbemax Tablets for Large Dogs
- 5-25kg - 1 tablet
- 25-50kg - 2 tablets
For 50kg and over - A combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose.
- Effective in controlling heartworm infection
- Treats and controls intestinal worms
- Protects dogs against mixed worm infection
- Easy to administer and readily accepted
- Safe for dogs and puppies
- Wash hands thoroughly after treating the pet with Milbemax.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before treating sick or debilitated dogs.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep blister packing away from direct sunlight.
- Do not treat any animal other than stated on the pack.
- Do not overdose the pet.
- Do not use in dogs weighing less than 5 kg.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of excipients.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Active Ingredients: Milbemycin Oxime and Praziquantel
Product Type: Wormer