Panacur Pet Paste for Kittens, Cats, Puppies and Adult Dogs
Panacur Pet Paste is highly effective oral treatment for the infections with gastrointestinal nematodes in kittens, cats, puppies and adult dogs. It treats these internal worms and controls various worm infections. Panacur paste treats roundworms and helps in preventing the re-infection when given regularly. The oral treatment also helps in the treatment of infections with Giardia spp in dogs. It is safe to use on puppies, kittens, cats and dogs.
- Read the package insert carefully.
- Use only as directed.
- The injector contains 4.8 gm paste.
- The plunger has 18 graduations, each unit corresponding to 50 mg of Fenbendazole paste.
- The desired number of units is selected by turning a ring on the plunger.
- Adminsiter the paste straight into the mouth after feeding by squeezing the paste from the plunger onto the base of the tongue.
- Can also be mixed into the food.
Adult cats - The dose is 75mg of Fenbendazole per kg body weight on two successive days.
- Up to 2 kg, 3 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
- 2.1 - 4 kg, 6 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
- 4.1 - 6 kg, 9 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
Kittens, puppies and adult dogs - The dose is 50mg of Fenbendazole per kg body mass for three successive days.
- Up to 1 kg, 1 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- 1.1 - 2 kg, 2 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- 2.1 - 3 kg, 3 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- Treats gastrointestinal worms in dogs and cats
- Effective for the treatment of infections with nematodes
- Protects dogs and cats agaisnt harmful gut infections
- Additionally helps in the treatment of infections with Giardia spp.
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
- Read the package insert fully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use in pregnant dogs up to day 39 of gestation.
- Do not use in pregnant cats.
- Do not use after expiry date stated on the label and outer package.
- After first opening, use all contents within 28 days.
Active Ingredients: Fenbendazole
Product Type: Wormer